[VACANCY] QHSE OFFICER
• Responsible for approving all sub-contractors safety plans;
• Ensure that all QHSE-MS requirements are established, implemented and maintained;
• Responsible for handling PTW (Permit To Work) of sub-contractors;
• Provide safety training to the employees who will be hired in the field;
• Assist the field work according to the HSE procedure, including inspect all sites working activities, tool, and equipment according to the safety regulation.
• At least 1 year experience in the same position;
• Associates degree of Environmental/Health/Safety (K3) or equivalent;
• Have HSE Certification and general K3 certification (AK3U) from Kemenaker is a must;
• Good understanding in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Internal Audit system and CSMS;
• Solid experience background on the HSE field (onshore/offshore) where good result and action was delivered and willingness to develop his HSE competency;
• Fluent in the both spoken and written in English;
• Computer literate.
Send your application letter and updated CV (in English), recent photo (mandatory) by email to email@example.com with subject “QHSE OFFICER – Name of Applicant”.