We are looking for experienced and capable talent to join our "Office and Legal Department".
You will have the opportunity to work with the best people of Ocean Survey Industry. We provides you a dynamic working culture, surrounded with supportive people.
- Supporting administration routines related to Human Resources Division.
- Supporting Tender Officer in tender document preparation process.
- Supporting General Affairs Division regarding renewal process of company legal documents.
- Managing communication and correspondence related to Office and Legal Department (not limited to handling phonecalls, letters).
- Fluent in English (written and oral, provide your English certificate).
- Minimum S1/Bachelor degree, any major.
- Minimum experience in related position for 1 year
- Female, max. 35 years old.
- Healthy (sight, hearing, physically).
- Proficient operating computer (MS Office).
- Ability on Adobe Photoshop / Corel will be an advantage.
Send your application letter and updated CV (in English), recent photo (mandatory) by email to email@example.com with “ONL Support/Assistant Manager – Name of applicant” as email subject.